1. Clearfield Veterinary Hospital (CVH) will endeavor to offer only sound, safe, and responsible care for my dog(s). However, I have been told and understand the risks inherent in day stay, including but not limited to interactions with other dogs and potential exposure to disease and parasites such as but not limited to fleas. Further, I am and will always remain responsible for the actions of my dog and I hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless CVH of all claims of injury, expense, cost, or damages caused by the actions of my dog while under CVH’s care. I have been told by CVH and understand the inherent risks of owning a dog, including but not limited to the risk of dog bites to myself or others. I recognize that CVH is not responsible for any unintentional errors, omissions, or incorrect assertions. I understand that the recommendation of ant other product or service is not a guarantee of my satisfaction with that product or service.
2. I authorize emergency medical care to be provided by the above-named veterinarian, or an appropriate alternate to be determined by CVH in the event my regular veterinarian is not available or that closer care is required. I will reimburse CVH for any charges related to emergency care.
3. Payment Policy, payment in full required on the last day of day stay each week.
4. Cancellation Policy, less than twelve (12) hours notification will be charging a $25 cancellation fee.
5. Grooming Policy, if flea infested, your dog must either receive a flea bath or be taken home until a flea bath can be arranged and your dog is free of fleas.
6. Photo / Image Policy, CVH will use video and still photography images of all our client’s dogs. The capturing of the images and their use is strictly random and will be used in our website, Facebook, and other social media locations. The use of their image is granted by this signed service contract.