Please read the following carefully:
1. Please complete and submit paperwork at least 72hrs prior to your appointment or the appointment will be rescheduled.
2. Patient's medical history will be reviewed by a Medical Assistant prior to each telemedicine or in-person appointment.
3. All 30 min appointments will consist of 20 min of clinical time with the provider and 10 min of charting time. All 60 min appointments will consist of 50 min of clinical time with the provider and 10 min of charting time.
4. After each appointment, the patient will receive an individualized treatment plan for reference as well as a Superbill to file for reimbursement from insurance.
5. $100 deposit required at time of scheduling new patient appointments and the balance due prior to your appointment.