I/We hereby apply for water service at the address above under the terms and conditions as approved by the Arizona Corporation Commission and agree to pay for the same at the approved rates.
ARIZONA CORPORATION COMMISSION
Rules & Regulations for Easements and Rights-of-Way
The following is very important to the safety and welfare of your family as well as our employees. These rules must be complied with at all times.
1. Each customer shall grant adequate easement and right-of-way satisfactory to the utility to ensure that customer's proper service connection. Failure on the part of the customer to grant adequate easement and right-of-way shall be grounds for the utility to refuse service.
2. When a utility discovers that a customer or his agent is performing work or has constructed facilities adjacent to or within an easement or right-of-way and such work, construction or facility poses a hazard or is in violation of federal, state or local laws, ordinances, statutes, rules or regulations, or significantly interfered with the utility's access to equipment, the utility shall notify customer or his agent and shall take whatever actions are necessary to eliminate the hazard, obstruction or violation at the customer's expense.
GROUNDS FOR REFUSAL OF SERVICE
A Utility may refuse to establish service if any of the following conditions exist:
1. The applicant has an outstanding amount due for the same class of utility service and the applicant is unwilling to make arrangements with the utility for payment.
2. A condition exists which, in the utility's judgment, is unsafe or hazardous to the applicant, the general population, or the utility's personnel or facilities.
3. Refusal by applicant to provide the utility with a deposit.
4. Customer is known to be in violation of the utility's tariffs filed with the Commission or of the Commission's rules and regulations.
5. Failure of the customer to furnish such funds, service, equipment, and/or rights-of-way necessary to serve the customer and which have been specified by the utility as a condition for providing service.
6. Applicant falsifies his or her identify for the purpose of obtaining service.
I have read and understand the rules and regulations above.