Recognizes that the student is enrolled in a Work-Based Learning experience designed to prepare for a career in Business Management.
1. Provides supervision and instruction in each of the applicable tasks listed on the Training Plan to assist the student in acquiring those competencies necessary for success in the career objective.
2. Evaluates and documents student progress.
3. Employs a non-discrimination policy with regard to race, color, handicap, sex, religion, national origin, creed, or age.
4. Adheres to wage and hour, child labor, and all other federal, state, and local laws pertaining to student employment and safety.
5. Employs/interns the student for a minimum average of 10 hours /week. (140 hours/ Credit)
6. Completes the Work-Based Experience Evaluation and returns it to the Cooperative Education Teacher-Coordinator by the required date.
The (Name of Recipient/LEA) does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following person(s) has been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
Vanessa Anthony - 504 Coordinator
Pickens County Board of Education
377 LaDow Center Circle Carrollton, Al. 35447
Office: 205-367-2086 Fax: 205-367-8404