I UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT
1. Any material misrepresentation of deliberate omission of a fact in my application may be justification for refusal of, or if employed, termination from employment.
2. It is my understanding that Baxter Excavation & Tree Removal, LLC will make a thorough investigation if my entire work history and may verify all data given in my application for employment, related documents, or oral interviews. I authorize such investigation and the giving and receiving of any information requested by Baxter Excavation & Tree Removal, LLC and I release from liability any person giving or receiving any such information. I understand that falsification of data so given or other derogatory information discovered as a result of this investigation may prevent me from being hired, or if hired may subject me to immediate dismissal.
3. I agree that my employment may be terminated by this company at any time without liability for wages or salary except such as may have been earned at the date of such termination. If requested by the management at any time, I agree to submit to search of my person, toolbox, vehicle or any locker that may be assigned to me, and I hereby waive all claims for damages on account of such examination. I authorize any physician or hospital to release any information that may be necessary to determine my abilities to perform the duties of a job I am being considered for prior to employment or in the future of my employment with Baxter Excavation & Tree Removal, LLC.
4. Although management makes every effort to accommodate individual preference, business needs may at times make the following conditions mandatory: overtime, shift work, a rotating work schedule, or a work schedule other that Monday through Friday. I understand these conditions of my continuing employment.
5. Baxter Excavation & Tree Removal, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the Company’s policy to hire, train and promote qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, natural origin, marital status, sex, physical condition, medical condition, lifestyle, age or ancestry.
6. By signing this application, I agree that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this application or the breach thereof, shall be settled through binding arbitration and judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered into any court having jurisdiction thereto.
**NOTE: TESTS FOR USE OF ILLEGAL DRUGS AND/OR ALCOHOL ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO HIRING AND PERIODICALLY DURING YOUR EMPLOYMENT WITH BAXTER EXCAVATION & TREE REMOVAL, LLC.**
I further understand that this is an application for employment and that no employment contract is being offered. I understand that if I am employed, such employment is for no definite period of time and that Baxter Excavation & Tree Removal. LLC can change wages, benefits and conditions at any time.
We are proud to be a drug-free workplace