1) I have revealed any conditions, medications or allergies that may affect procedure.
2) I understand that although complications are rare, sometimes they occur. In the event of a complication or allergic reaction, please contact GLO and seek medical treatment if necessary.
3) I understand there may be some degree of discomfort from the treatment, for example tightness or stinging.
4) In some cases you may experience small skin abrasions.
There may be a small possibility of bruising or increased surface blood vessels
5) I understand that before and after photo’s will be taken for medical records. These will not be displayed publicly unless you agreed to the media consent below.
6) I reviewed and agree to GLO Beauty policies on lateness, cancellations, no show, rescheduling and sickness which were provided at booking.
7) In order to provide you with the best possible care, we occasionally send emails and/or SMS/MMS mobile messages from email@example.com or from our booking app to our clients. Depending upon your phone coverage, text fees may apply. I agree to allow GLO to send these messages/texts and understand there is an option to opt out of both of these services in the future. Please note you may not receive important appt info if you opt out.
8) The outcome of any treatment cannot be guaranteed and for some treatments, a series may be necessary. Results are highly dependent on age, sun exposure, health, lifestyle, genetic traits, skin condition, and a willingness to follow recommended protocols and home care.
9) I have reviewed and agreed to follow pre and post care instructions located at https://www.myglobeautybar.com/facialinfo
10) I have been informed of the possible risks and complications, pre and post care, recommendations, contraindications and the expected sequence of the healing process and have chosen to proceed with the treatment after careful consideration of the possibility of both known and unknown risks, complications, and limitations.
11) I give permission to GLO Beauty Bar, to perform a Facial (and any add on services requested) and will hold him/her and his/her staff harmless from any liability that may result from this treatment. I understand he/she will take every precaution to minimize or eliminate negative reactions.