All Bowlers Please Wear Pink to show your support!
GREATER MIAMI USBC ASSOCIATION, Inc. "Rolling Toward a Cure" Tournament
Check-In: 8:45 to 9:15AM - Bowl: 9:30AM
Entries Close October 21st, 2021 Walk-ins accepted with a $5.00 late fee - if lanes are available Credit Cards accepted with a $3.00 convenience fee
Bird Bowl Bowling Center 9275 SW 40th Street Miami, FL 33165 (305) 221-1221
Optional Scratch: $30.00 (100% returned) $47.00 Entry Fee $ 8.85 Lineage $ 4.15 Expenses $ 12.00 Prize Fund $ 22.00 "Florida Breast Cancer Foundation" Donation - Tax deductible
Sanctioned Youth bowlers who are 10 years & older are welcome to participate. Youth will bowl in their own division. Boys and Girls will compete with each other. Scholarship funds rather than cash will be awarded.
Rules of Tournament Play:
1. Prize money portion of entry fee will be returned 100% within each division with 1 out of 4 entries cashing. Separate prize fund for Men, Women & Youth (Youth will have 1 winner Youth prize winnings will be given in the form of SMART scholarship funds.
2. USBC Sanction # 04350
3. Men & Women handicap ratio is 100% of 230. Youth handicap ratio is 100% of 210.
4. This tournament will be a 3-game singles handicap event based on highest 2020-2021 yearbook averages.
5. If a bowler does not have a yearbook average, they must show proof of a 21 game 2021 summer league average or a current league average of 21 games, or if none of the above, a 21-game league average from the 2019-20 season. All others will be required to bowl scratch. Ten Pin rule, re-rating averages and reporting of prize money, do not apply.
6. Bowlers will bowl 3 games: total pins, plus handicap will determine winners. If there is a tie for first place, the 1st & 2nd place prize fund will be divided equally.
7. Any rules not covered by the above shall be governed by the USBC Rules and Bylaws.
8. Masking requirements will be in accordance with Bird Bowl and Miami-Dade County Guidelines at the time of the Tournament.
Make checks payable to: GREATER MIAMI USBC ASSOCIATION, INC. Mail to: 16661 SW 84th Court, Palmetto Bay, FL 33157; (305) 794-7765