1. Adlestrop Club membership requires a monthly fixed cost payment by standing order of £35 for individuals or £50 for couples. Annual payments are also an option at £400 per year for single membership or £600 for couples. Payments are made to The Adlestrop Club Weatherbys account.
2. The Racing Club membership is for a minimum of 12 months, with rolling payments thereafter. Club membership can be cancelled after this time by giving 30 days notice in writing. Annual payments will not be refunded should the full year not be complete. The transfer, or lease of membership to another person is not permitted.
3. In foreseen circumstances, Club membership maybe terminated early at the discretion of Club Manager, Richard Phillips.
4. Any horse that runs in The Adlestrop Club name, is leased to the Club and not owned by the Club or it's members. Therefore Club members do not hold ownership rights of the Club's horses.
5. Subscription fees include the keep fees of one racehorse and regular social events. Guests are welcome at social events for a fee, which varies depending on the event.
6. Members take part in the social events entirely at their own risk.
7.Due to unforeseen circumstances, they may be a period of time when there is no horse leased to the Adlestrop Club. Richard Phillips will do his utmost to ensure if this happens, it is for the least possible time while a new horse is sourced.
8.Administration of the syndicate and day-to-day management of the Club will be the responsibility of Richard Phillips - the Club Manager.
9. A Weatherbys bank account for the Club is active. All payments from members will also be paid into this account. The bank account details are:
The Adlestrop Club Sort code 60 93 03 Account number 00446329
10. Any prize money won by the Club horse will be credited to and expenses debited from, the said account on a continuing basis. Prize money is not distributed to Club members.