Halal-N-Tayyib Meat Shares agrees to enter into this contract with known as "Second Party” on .
This agreement is based on the following provisions:
1) Halal-N-Tayyib Meat Shares will provide a grass-fed/organic pastured-raised live animal (Black Angus cow, lamb, goat, or chicken) and slaughter it; according to Islamic Halal law; on behalf of the Second Party.
2) Halal-N-Tayyib Meat Shares will make sure that the animal is processed according to Seconds Party's request.
The Second Party agrees to provide Halal-N-Tayyib with a non-refundable deposit due with this signed contract to reserve the animal or the share. The deposit is non-refundable and will be applied to the total cost of the meat share.
3) The Second Party understands that meat shares (cows, lambs, and goats) are sold by the hanging weight while chickens are sold whole as a flock share. by and that the Take Home weight of the beef share varies and depends on the requested cutting method.
4) The Second Party understands the "Take Home" weight of the meat shares (cows, lambs, and goats) varies and depends on the requested cutting method.
5) The Second Party agrees to pay Halal-N-Tayyib the remaining amount when the said meat share is picked up or delivered.
6) If the Second Party has not paid for the reserved share in full by the time of delivery, Halal-N-Tayyib Meat Shares may elect to sell it elsewhere. The Second Party will forfeit their deposit in this case.
7) The Second Party understands that purchased meat shares are solely for home consumption. Per GADOE, It is illegal to re-sell meat purchased through the share system. The packaged share meat is labeled "not for individual sale". Halal-N-Tayyib Meat Shares, farmers, and processors will not assume any responsibility if the terms and conditions of this meat share contract have been violated.
8) The Second Party has read and agreed to the terms and conditions of the Meat Share Agreement's Terms of Sale. Terms of Sale can be found by clicking the link below.
9) I agree that Community Supported Agriculture is a mutual relationship between growers and eaters and that by joining this meat agreement, I am supporting local farmers and the humane and ecological production of better-tasting meat. My meat share is more than a transaction--I agree to be supportive, flexible, and kind in my interactions and feedback.