By signing below I certify that:
1. I have read MAC’s K-9 to 5 Guidelines, and I agree that the company/ organization/group I represent will comply with its terms and conditions.
2. None of the company/organization/group principles (staff, directors, Board members) or volunteers have been charged, convicted of or pleaded no contest to animal/human cruelty, neglect or abandonment, there are no such charges pending, nor are there any credible accusations currently pending.
3. I understand that as an approved MAC K-9 to 5 partner my company/ organization/group will be expected to support the mission and efforts of MAC, and may not post or allow to be posted on social media any information that is determined to be false, misleading or defamatory towards MAC.
4. I understand that MAC reserves the right to accept or reject any K-9 to 5 application for any reason, in its sole discretion, and may terminate a K-9 to 5 partnership at any time.
5. My company/organization/group agrees to release, waive, discharge, and covenant not to sue MAC, its officers, agents, employees and/or volunteers, from and for any and all liability of claims for damage or injury that may be sustained directly or indirectly in connection with, or arising out of the activities contained in this agreement (including, but not limited to, acceptance of any animal from MAC) whether caused in whole or in part by the negligence of MAC. My company/ organization/group further agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless MAC, its officers, agents, employees and volunteers from any and all liability, losses, or damages, including attorney’s fees and costs of defense, as a result of any claims, demands, suits, causes of action, or proceedings of any kind of nature, whether known or unknown, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the adoption, care, ownership, maintenance, retention, temperament conduct or condition of any animal(s).
6. I am an authorized representative of the company/organization/group and have the requisite authority to sign this document on its behalf and to bind it to the all of the terms and conditions contained herein.