Flushing Town Hall Safety Policy for In-Person Programs
1. To reserve an in-person program, schools agree to provide a safe environment which includes: school security, emergency plans, good air quality, social distancing, and adherence to the latest COVID safety policies and procedures for students and FTH teaching artists and staff.
2. School agrees to inform FTH teaching artists of all emergency procedures for the school in general, as well as the specific space that the FTH teaching artist is working in, including emergency exits, locked rooms, and safe rooms.
3. If an individual (student, teacher, assistant teachers, etc.) in a class that a FTH teaching artist is working with tests positive, the school administration will notify the FTH teaching artist and staff as soon as possible.
4. FTH teaching artists are required to self-monitor for symptoms and contact FTH staff and schools immediately if testing positive. Schools agree to communicate a positive test to those at the schools who may have been exposed. In order to return to the school, the teaching artist is required to have a negative test 72 hours prior to the class.
5. All Flushing Town Hall teaching artists and staff at the program are fully vaccinated. Learn more: www.flushingtownhall.org/covid-safety