Cumberland Community Forest Western Toadlet Project Questionnaire
Thank you for your time and input! This will help the CCFS, and our partners (UROC and the Village of Cumberland) in planning and preparing for the years to come.
1. Were you aware of the Cumberland Community Forest societies Western Toad Project? How did you hear about it?
3. Were you involved in some way?
Trail user (ie frequent biker/hiker)
Social media support
No, I was not involoved with the project
4. Did the project change your behaviour / trail use? If yes, how. If no, why?
5. Do you think that communicating ‘hot spot zones’ was effective? (ie did signage on trails deter you from using them, or did you observe other folks respecting the signage)
6. Do you think that trail closures are an appropriate response to Toadlet activity?
7. Do you have any ideas / suggestions about how we can better inform trail users about the migration zones?
8. What were some positive outcomes /highlights for you about the project
9. What were some challenges that you witnessed or experienced with the project
10. Would you get involve in the future?
11. Our toadlet project we be growing and evolving with your feedback! As we develop our goals moving forward we’d love to hear your feedback.
Examples - What are our goals as stewards of the trails and forests surrounding our community? What advocacy and actions should the CCFS, Mountain biking community, village or timber companies pursue? What kind of knowledge information do you think we need as a community to help support this work?
11. Anything else you’d like to share with us?
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform