Please complete the form below, following the instructions given.
Dates: Summer Term 25th April - 2nd July 2022
The closing date for applications is 5pm Monday 4th October 2021. Residency dates are 25th April - 23rd July 2022. The residency jury will meet October 2022 to consider all applications, shortlisted candiates may be invited to interview via zoom, after which applicants will be told if they have been successful.
Applications are reviewed by a jury panel according to the following criteria:
• Clarity of artistic vision as articulated in the artist statement and work samples
• Persuasive evidence that the applicant is committed in purpose and practice
• Clear evidence that the artist works at a professional level in his/her field
• Clear indications of the significance and critical role that the residency will play in the development of the artist's project
• Willingness to work in an urban environment and make the most of the opportunities offered by the residency
• Preference may be given to artists from the US.
Please be aware artists who are from the UK or have studied in the UK are NOT eligible to apply.