'Refer a Friend' scheme - Terms & Conditions
1. Only referrals that result in the following will qualify for receipt of the voucher:
· A permanent placement that lasts more than 12 weeks.
· A temporary placement that results in at least 75 hours worked within a 12 week period.
2. Any potential candidate, referred by this scheme, must be placed by Smith & Reed Recruitment within 12 weeks of the referral.
3. The person referring must obtain prior consent from the potential candidate before referring to Smith and Reed Recruitment.
4. For permanent placements, the ‘refer a friend’ voucher will only be issued at the end of Smith and Reed recruitments 12 week permanent placement rebate period. The voucher will not be payable if the employment is terminated before the end of the rebate period.
5. The voucher will not be payable if the referred person is already known and/or registered at the time of the referral.
6. The voucher is not available to employees of Smith and Reed Recruitment. (For clarity, as a temporary worker for Smith & Reed Recruitment, you are not considered an employee of Smith & Reed Recruitment).
7. There are no limits to the number of referrals that can be made.
8. In the event that Smith & Reed Recruitment is (for whatever reason) unable to procure the requested vouchers, then the referrer will receive a substitute gift of commensurate value subject to these same terms and conditions.
9. Any information provided under this scheme will only be used for the purposes of this scheme.
10. Any candidate referred must be eligible to work in the UK.
11. Smith & Reed Recruitment reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw the "Refer a Friend" scheme at any time and without notice.
12. Smith & Reed Recruitment shall not be liable for any losses or damages that may result from entering the "Refer a Friend" scheme.
13. Smith & Reed Recruitment will make no deduction for income tax or national insurance in respect of the voucher issued. Any tax or statutory liabilities arising out of the receipt of the voucher will be the referrer’s own responsibility.
14. By entering Smith & Reed Recruitment's 'Refer a Friend" scheme you are accepting these terms and conditions.