Storypark is a secure, private online space to ensure your child receives the best support possible and that you are involved and up-to-date with your child’s development.
Storypark provides each child with an online community which you own and control access to. Storypark helps educators, families and children by:
• Improving understanding of each child’s interests and abilities so that they receive even better support.
• Deepening relationships and strengthening communications.
• Sharing videos, photos and test capturing children’s learning and development
• Create a portfolio of your child’s learning that travels with your child and can be accessed by you forever.
• Reinforcing experiences and deepening children’s learning.• Capturing family culture and heritage.
• Involving the children in their portfolio
• Interacting quickly and effectively through iPhone and Android tablets
You can choose to add your own stories or leave comments/feedback for the children and our teaching team. You can also choose to share these stories with family members if you wish.
We hope that you will invite extended family so that the children have an authentic audience who are genuinely interested in their learning.
We have considered the aspects of cyber safety and made sure our teaching team have the knowledge and skills to ensure we are cyber safe. Storypark takes security very seriously and is a password protected and private space for you, your child’s teachers and your family. Content you add will only be shared with our teachers and the family members you choose to invite. No personal information will be shared to a third party.
After signing this consent form, you will be sent an invite to Storypark via Email. By signing below, you agree that:
• Your child’s details and work, as well as photos, images, audio and videos in which your child is depicted may be included in Storypark.
• Your child’s profile will be linked to your child’s early learning services account and be accessible to any educator invited by your child’s early learning service for educational purposes.
• Your child may appear in ‘group stories’ that can be viewed by the families of the other children in the stories.
• You will not share outside of Storypark any content, photos, videos, or stories that feature or have been created by the children other than your own, without the consent of those parent’s or guardians.
• You will act responsibly and not post inappropriate content on Storypark.