FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) If I purchase more top-up hours using this online form, will it automatically extend the validity period of my Prepaid Plan?
When you purchase top-up hours, we only credit those hours to your current active Prepaid Plan. The validity period does not automatically extend upon topping up.
For example, you have a Lite Prepaid Plan with a validity period of 3 months, which is active from January 1 to March 31. If you purchase an additional 20 hours on March 15, the 20 prepaid service hours recently purchased will still expire on March 31.
However, if you wish to purchase prepaid hours AND ALSO update your service agreement validity please go to our Service Renewal Form. This form is for you if you wish to continue working with 8point8 VA team longer and add more hours to your account. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
2) I'm trying to top up my prepaid hours and send payment, but I get a 403 Forbidden Link issue from this online form. What should I do?
If after you click on the "Submit" button you get routed to a 403 Forbidden Link page, please make sure to clear your browser cache and try again. Alternatively, to avoid further payment issues, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the amount or prepaid hours bundle you wish to purchase. We will email you a payment request/invoice manually. We're so sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
3) I love working with 8point8 so much. Can I send a tip for the team members?
You are amazing! 🤩 Yes, absolutely. Please click here to go to our Virtual Tip Jar. Thanks in advance.
4) What should I do if I can't use up all my prepaid hours during my Plan's validity period?
Prepaid hours are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Once you purchase them, we highly encourage you to use up your prepaid hours during the validity period. This is also to encourage clients to prevent procrastinating on tasks or projects. In a way, we are "pushing" you to complete your projects with our team. After all, our goal at 8point8 is to help you become your most productive self by outsourcing your business processes with us. But if you started a project with us and need more time to complete it, please read the next Q&A below.
5) I started a project with your team, and there's limited time left for it to be finished before my Service Agreement expires and the validity period is over. Can I extend my work arrangement with the team until the project is concluded?
Yes, there is an option to extend the validity upon request. If the project(s) has been started while your Service Agreement is still valid, our team will do our best to finish it. Like we said, we promote productivity, and we will do our best to never leave a job undone. We are open to making special arrangements for a limited time extension of up to 15 days during which time, you will just be consuming the remaining prepaid hours in your account. Please email email@example.com if you would like an extension on the validity of your remaining prepaid hours.
6) Can I get a refund for prepaid hours that I purchased?
We're sorry, but prepaid hours are non-refundable. We highly encourage you to use up your prepaid hours during their validity period as you have our team to work with you in your projects. We're here to be productive for you and we'd love to assist you with your tasks.
7) How will I know when my prepaid hours will expire?
We email you a report every Friday with your account status and prepaid hours balance. If you have any concerns or questions regarding your prepaid hours or account status, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8) I have a question that wasn't answered in this FAQ. Who should I reach out to?
We are here to help and answer your questions. Please reach out to us at email@example.com for billing concerns or firstname.lastname@example.org for general inquiries.