Due to Limited Availability Our Online Form is Temporarily Closed.
To inquire further about availability please call our office, Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm. Note: If you have already submitted a request, it will be processed, and you will be contacted soon.
If you are experiencing a mental health emergency, please consider the following resources:
- Call the National Suicide Hotline 1-800-273-8255
- National Domestic Violence Hotline, 1-800-799-7233
- Crisis Text Line, 741741 text HOME
- Multnomah County: Project Respond 503-988-4888 or 1-800-716-9769
- Washington County Crisis Line 503-291-9111
- Hawthorne Walk-in Clinic 503-846-4555,
- Oregon Behavioral Health Support Line 1-800-923-4357
- Call 911 or go to your nearest emergency room
Thank you for understanding!