Friday, December 10th 5:30-Bpm (Happy Hour + Shopping event)
Saturday, December 11th 10:30-2:30pm (Public Market)
Coral Springs Museum of Art - Inside the museum
Vendor Application | November 4, 2021 5:00pm
Vendor Notification | November 12, 2021
Accepted Vendor Payment | November 19, 2021
Due to the high volumn of applicants we will only contact those accepted.
If selected Vendor Payment is due on or before November 19th. Payment can be made over the phone or in-person at the museum.
The artist(s) or artist representative must be in attendance for the entire duration of the market (Friday and Saturday). He/She is responsible for day security in his/her booth and agrees not to leave the booth unattended. He/She agrees to the use of his/her name and photos of his/her art in promotions for the market and to the use of any photos from the event for any further promotions for future events. All vendors are responsible for paying any applicable sales tax to the FL Department of Revenue for items sold at the market and shall in no way hold Coral Springs Museum of Art or its representatives responsible for tax collection, reporting, or compliance. We're striving to have handmade and one of a kind artwork and wares that are affordable for the masses. So nothing can be for sale over $750.00. We want you booths to be mini stores and decorated in the them Pine and Palm. The booth with the best decor and presentation will get a free booth for next years event.
APPLICATIONS AND ACCOMODATIONS
Application submission does not guarantee acceptance into the market. Artist who have NOT paid their vendor fee by the deadline will be disqualified from the Market. The artist is responsible for bringing any necessary display equipment and signage - limited chairs/tables available info below.
BOOTH SIZE + FEE
• All Booths are approximently 8'X8'
• $100.00 booth Fee
• Power is limited, on a first come first serve basis+ additional $10 fee
• If you are accepted into the Market you will be notified and sent an invoice to make your payment. You will also receive event logistics and marketing links for your use.
If you pay your full booth payment and you find out you are unable to attend the event, you will be able to receive a refund, minus a $25 processing fee up to November 23, 2021 After that date, full or partial refunds will no longer be allowed.
By participating in the market, all artists agree to exhibit their work at their own risk. CSMoA and its representatives will not be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items and will not be held responsible for personal injury to the artist. CSMoA does not guarantee specific numbers of attendees or sales for vendors. No refunds shall be given due to cancellation or interruption of event beyond the control of CSMoA. This agreement has been read, understood and entered into voluntarily and freely by the applicant, and shall become effective upon submission by the applicant.
All applications will be reviewed by the museum team. Applicants are judged by the following:
Quality, creativity, originality, and branding of their wares
Maintaining an eclectic, complementary mix of vendors and artisans.
The pop-up shop design that will be created and set up in the market and submited as part of the application. We want you to create an environment. A sort of mini shop. Make the shop and experience itself. We don't want just a table and table cloth. This is not a traditional art fair. We want your wares and the shopping to be an experience. Yes you can bring a tent in some areas.
We are committed to curating a diverse and interesting market to draw the largest number of serious customers. We also put on a great event with a bar, food and music for the patrons.
All items sold at the market must be original and made by hand.
Vintage items will only be allowed as a complement to handmade items from the artist; we will not approve applications for vintage-only booths. Artists should have at least 25% new merchandise in order to keep our market as fresh as possible. Each artist or group of artists sharing a booth will be juried individually. We will allow branded handmade art collectives and mobile entities to apply. If you have a question about this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
ARTIST BOOTH SHARING - IT'S ALLOWED BUT YOU MUST APPLY TOGETHER
Each artist or group of artists sharing a booth will be juried individually only the artist selected will be able to sell in shared spaces/collectives. We will allow branded handmade art collectives and mobile entities to apply. If you have a question about this, please email email@example.com
CORAL SPRINGS MUSEUM OF ART AGREEMENT AND RELEASE
In consideration of my participation as a vendor in the activity known as the CSMoA Pine and Palm Holiday Market and my use of the facilities and services provided by CSMoA (collectively, the "Activity"), which I acknowledge is good and sufficient consideration, I hereby agree as follows:
1. Participation. The details and scope of my participation in the Activity are subject to change in the CSMoA Pine and Palm Holiday Market's sole discretion. I acknowledge that myparticipation in the Activity is terminable in the Arts Warehouse Makers Market's sole discretion.
2. Compliance and Insurance. I agree that I and my agents, contractors, and employees will comply with and maintain behavior in accordance with all applicable laws and all applicable rules and regulations of CSMoA Pine and Palm Holiday Market and its parents and affiliated companies/organizations (collectively, the "Activity Entities"). I further agree that (a) I will not sell, promote, or offer to sell any illegal, offensive, defective or inherently dangerous products in connection with the Activity; (b) the products or services I sell, promote, and offer to sell in connection with the Activity will not infringe upon any third-party rights; and (c) I have adequate insurance to cover any injury or damage I may cause or suffer while participating in the Activity and I will cause said insurance to be primary over any other insurance.
3. Release. I, ON BEHALF OF MYSELF, MY HEIRS, ASSIGNS, EXECUTORS, ADMINISTRATORS, AND ANY OTHERS WHO MAY TAKE BY OR THROUGH ME, hereby REPRESENT AND covenant NOT to bring any lawsuit or make any claim under any theory and hereby release THE ACTIVITY ENTITIES and EACH OF their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and THE officers, directors, MEMBERS, MANAGERS, employees, representatives and agents (COLLECTIVELY, "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, COSTS, EXPENSES, FEES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS' FEES), CAUSES OF ACTION AND LIABILITIES OF ANY NATURE, WHICH I MAY NOW HAVE OR WHICH MAY ARISE, OR HEREAFTER BE ENTITLED TO ASSERT, FOR ANY MATTER, CAUSE OR THING, ANY INJURY, NEGLIGENCE, LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LOSS, INJURY, DAMAGE, OR ACCIDENT TO PERSON(S) OR PROPERTY, OR OTHER HARM OR LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, COMPENSATORY, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, arising from OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTIVITY, WHETHER OR NOT CAUSED, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, BY THE ACTS, OMISSIONS OR MISCONDUCT OF ANY RELEASED PARTY.
4. Indemnification. WITH REGARD TO ANY CLAIM, LOSS, LIABILITY, COST OR EXPENSE ARISING OUT OF: (A) ANY ACTUAL, ANTICIPATED OR THREATENED BREACH OF THIS AGREEMENT; OR (B) MY PARTICIPATION IN THE ACTIVITY, I IRREVOCABLY AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST SUCH CLAIM, LOSS, LIABILITY, COST AND EXPENSE, INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS' FEES.
5. Miscellaneous. I understand and agree that this Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Florida. Any action arising out of or relating to the Activity or this Agreement must be filed exclusively in the federal or state courts in Palm Beach County, Florida and I hereby consent to the personal jurisdiction of such courts, and any right to a trial by jury is hereby waived. In the event that any provision hereof shall be invalid or unenforceable due to any law, said provision shall be modified to the minimum extent necessary to effect compliance with such law, and in any event such invalidity or unenforceability shall have no effect upon the remaining terms and conditions hereof. I acknowledge that the rights and remedies granted to me herein are intended to be solely for my benefit and shall not otherwise be deemed to confer upon or give to any third party any remedy, claim, cause of action or other right.