By paying your deposit you are agreeing to these terms and conditions set out below.
BOOKING YOUR PARTY
•A $100.00 deposit with your booking is required to guarantee your party time. Your booking is not confirmed, and your time is not guaranteed, until you have paid your deposit.
• The deposit is non-refundable unless under exceptional circumstances including but not limited to COVID-19 related, government-imposed lockdowns. In this case a reschedule to a different date or full refund can be arranged.
• Once you have paid your deposit you will receive colourful printable party invitations for your guests if selected.
BEFORE YOUR PARTY
• Please call 0477 253 820 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the number of children attending the party. This must be confirmed by the Monday prior to the party. We are unable to reduce the number of guests after this date as your party has been staffed in advance for your confirmed number of guests.
• If your child has a particular request for a song to perform their routine to, please let us know when confirming the numbers for your party.
WHAT TO BRING ON THE DAY
• Bag or basket to carry the gifts home
• Birthday cake and candles
• Food, drinks, cutlery and crockery, serviettes, table cloths if not being provided by us
• Balloons and decorations to be hung with blu tack only
WHEN YOU ARRIVE FOR YOUR PARTY
• Your party host will greet you at reception 1 hour before your party time to allow for set up.
• Help will be given by staff to set up your party space.
• Please ensure all persons over 12 years carry a face mask in case government guidelines must be adhered to at the time of your party. All persons over the age of 12 years and 2 months must present their approved vaccination pass or medical exemption to gain access to the premises. (as at 1/12/21)
• ShowBiz will not be held responsible for any adverse or allergic reactions caused due to the food you supply. Please ensure all dietary requirements of your guests are noted before selecting your food and drink choices.
• Parents and caregivers (minimum 18 years of age) must provide adequate supervision of all their party children and are responsible at all times for their children’s actions and any children left in their care. ShowBiz staff provide general supervision of the studio spaces only.
• We are here to ensure you have a fantastic experience with us. If you have any questions, please see your party host.
• All rubbish must be taken with you on departure from the premises.
• We value all feedback as it allows us to make sure we are doing the job right so please don’t hesitate to tell us what you think of your party experience.
Thank you for choosing ShowBiz Performing Arts Studios