Sat May 14
Contestants will compete in the following events:
Babies/Prince Charmings: Photogenic - Playtime - Partywear
Cinderellas: Photogenic - live Zoom Interview - Casualwear - Partywear - Talent
All scoring and age divisions will be conducted the same way as any other Cinderella Pageant..
iCinderella Nevada Pageant Rules
1. Submit your entry form & fees by the entry deadline.
2. Once your entry form & fees are received – I will email you a folder( in which you can upload your personal home videos ), I will also email you modeling music, modeling demonstrations, and a media release form.
3. Submit your home videos and photo by the video deadline.· Once you are done, your personal Google Drive folder will contain 6 items: photo, casualwear video, partywear video, one collective judging video, one talent video and your media release form. Note: Babies/Prince Charmings will have 4 items: photo, playtime, partywear videos, and media release form.
4. All judging will be conducted after all the videos have been submitted by separate judges using a ballot system
5. Winners along with the Judges Bios will be announced LIVE on the NevadaCinderella Facebook Page @nevadacinderella ..... After each pageant.
6. All videos will become the property of Nevada Cinderella and will not be distributed publicly but portions could be used for the Facebook LIVE event. All videos of the various segments will be shared with the participants who did this particular virtual preliminary. (note talents will only be shared with the judges)
7. All awards will be shipped to the winner within 5 days of the LIVE Winners Announcement
8. All Winners will be assigned to the Local Director(s) closest to their hometown to join their delegation for the Nevada State competition
9. Judges critiques will be sent within one week of the pageant to use constructively, as a way to help prepare the participant for your State pageant. Critiques will also be shared with your local director(s) if applicable. Video Guidelines
ALL videos must be shot HORIZONAL (can be done on cell phone.) Competitor will NOT be judged on quality of video)
Use bright lighting.
Do NOT stand with a window directly behind you.
Do NOT use harsh overhead lighting as it will create a shadow on the contestant’s face. DO make sure lighting is not dark (aka filmed with no lights on in the dark)
DO stand with the window facing contestant (so the natural light is hitting their face)
Please make sure sound quality is good.
Do NOT have tv, radio or people making noise in background.
DO make sure contestant speaks loud.
If music is being used make sure it is NOT louder than the contestant speaking
Make sure entire contestant is shown in video from head to toe. Do not cut off part of participant. As we know, space is limited! You can film outside or inside.
Your talent has to be a video of your talent you create at home or in your yard or neighborhood. · It can NOT be a previous talent video from any other competition unless you are a Honor Roll participant.
Cinderella music and modeling guidelines are still in effect for all phases (contact your director if you have questions about this). Upon receipt of your entry form and fee, we will send you the Cinderella Modeling Instruction Sheet as well as your own copy of our Cinderella Modeling Music via email
Make sure FULL contestant is being shown in video
Use space available to you. The participant will not be penalized for a small modeling area. X’s can be used to mark your staging area to help guide the participant
Interviews Ages 3-29 years - will be in person via "ZOOM"
Girls will participate in a Zoom Meeting individually with the 3 judges as part of the competition. The time and invitation to the zoom meeting will be given to you once you have registered for the pageant. · Please set up a chair for contestant to sit in during the interview via Zoom (note Tot Personality will also be judged from this interview)· Make sure contestant speaks up.
Baby/Prince Charming Playtime Video
For Baby Playtime, video the participant playing with their toys in their room or playroom.
How/Where to Upload Video
Once your entry form and fees are received you will be sent a personal google drive folder via email from my Google Drive to upload all videos for the participant. Please have all in SEPARATE video files. Uploading may take time but I will notify you once your videos are uploaded. The link will be sent to you upon receipt of your paid Entry form. Do NOT send YouTube links! All Videos MUST be received by the video entry deadline. All videos should contain the name of the participant and the category (i.e. casual wear etc.)
iCinderella Interview & Playtime
iCinderella Interview and Baby Playtime: Big Girls (ages 3-29 years) interviews will be scheduled by division at a Zoom Meeting prior to each individual pageant. Once a participant has registered, they will be given the zoom meeting invitation and time to meet the judges. For our baby participants (0-2 yrs.) and for our Prince Charmings (ages 0-6 yrs) you are to make a video: select a casual Playtime area showcasing them playing with their favorite toys. (clothes should be casual). This phase of competition is designed for the judges to get to know the contestants a little better and to get to see them in a more relaxed setting
Please click one of the PayPal options to complete payment and submit the form.