1. Its registered office is situated at St. George's Chambers, 23 South Mall, Edmonton Green, London N9 0TS.
2. By signing the declaration, I confirm that the information provided is to the best of my knowledge and is accurate. I fully understand that providing incorrect or incomplete information may lead to my application being refused and/or suspension/withdrawal from the programme and the College at any time within the duration of the course.
3. I certify that the attached documents are true copies of the original, which I have and hold in my possession. I take full responsibility for any alteration or falsification discovered during the verification.
I agree to present the originals to the college on the day of the induction, and also understand that my admission to the course is subject to the college's approval of these.
4. CECOS College London reserves the right to change the programme start date and tutors at its discretion.
5. The College reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course, or part of a course, if there are insufficient numbers of students, or make changes to course duration or syllabus content.
6. The College reserves the right not to refund any fee paid after enrolment with the College. Any refund of tuition fees and or reduction in tuition fee liability is at the discretion of CECOS College London. If a student is withdrawn/terminated after two weeks from the course commencement date, 100% annual tuition fee is payable. Any student, who withdraws within the first two weeks, will be liable for 25% of the annual fee.
7. Any breaches by the student of the College's Code of Conduct and/or the rules and regulations issued by the awarding bodies, or any associated organisations, will be dealt with in accordance with the college's policies and may lead to termination from the programme.
8. It is the students' personal responsibility to ensure that they fulfil the attendance requirements. The College reserves the right to withdraw a student if they fail to attend the required amount of lectures. (Please see the Student Attendance Policy which is published separately)
9. The College has the right to withdraw or suspend a student if they fail to meet progression requirements. (Please see the Student Progression Policy which is published separately)
10. The College shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by a student in connection with the provision of any course or service except in the case of death, personal injury or loss suffered as a result of the College's negligence. The College cannot be held liable for any indirect or consequential loss or damage suffered by the student.
11. These terms and conditions will be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law. The English Courts will have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute which has arisen or may arise out of or in connection with them.
I agree to the college processing personal data contained in this from or other data which the college may obtain from me or other people. I agree to the processing of such data for any purpose connected with my studies or my health and safety whilst on the premises or for any legitimate reason including communication with me following the completion of my studies. In addition, I agree to the College processing personal data described as "Sensitive Data" within the meaning of the United Kingdom Data Protection Act 2018, such processing to be undertaken for any purposes as indicated in the declaration.