1. Minimum of 80 Anatomy & Physiology class hours. 80 hours can consist of the following:
Live Class Instruction, Online A&P Videos, Online Class Discussions, Reading A&P Course Materials, Completing all A&P Guided Study Quizzes, and Completing all A&P Worksheets.
2. Complete 50 full Foot Zones.
3. Pass each board exam with an 80% or higher.
4. Pass off the Foot Zone Practical with a qualified Foot Zone Instructor or Facilitator.
5. All homework and board exams must be finished within the course’s allotted time of seven months. You will have an additional 2 months to complete the 50-foot zone practicals, but if you want your certificate at graduation then they must be completed within the seven-month time period.
• Be here and ready to start class on time• Turn cell phones off• 2 breaks provided, AM & PM • 1-hour lunch break• Please leave the classroom for any personal business• Tuition is due in full prior to the start of class• If any instructional class time is missed, it is the student’s responsibility to make arrangements with the instructor to make that class time up, if needed. The instructor rate is $60 per hour. However, keep in mind that most class instruction can be accessed and made up online. • If a student wishes to have additional tutoring with the instructor outside of assigned class time, then the student can arrange for that extra time with the instructor at $60 per hour.
As a student and graduate of Wellness Life Zone, LLC I become a representative and example of this company. I do not hold this company, instructors, or employees responsible for any of my actions that may be deemed negligent, immoral, or unlawful.
I have read and understood the Class Requirements, Class Policies & Procedures, Agreement Disclosure, and Confidentiality of Records.