Dear Valued Orange Unified Employees, Parents and Community Members:
Thank you for trusting us to provide COVID-19 testing to you this past year. We are excited to announce the launch of our new software platform.
Our commitment is to constantly improve our service and care to the employees, students, dependents, and community members who test with us. The new software platform will simplify the entire registration and testing process.
The newly designed patient portal will:
1. Simplify the test result delivery system
2. Make personal information easier to update
3. Provide centralized scheduling
We will begin transitioning to the new software immediately and will require the following action items from you:
1. Click on the registration link to set up your user account. Your username will be your email. Please use an accurate email address and phone number to complete the registration. CLICK HERE FOR LINK TO SOFTWARE PLATFORM
2. One time registration: Under the same user account, you can add family members/dependents by creating different profiles. If you have multiple children/dependents testing, please create a profile for each of them
3. Once you have completed steps 1 and 2, you can set or change appointment times and check on the status of upcoming testing dates and times.
The previous sign-up platform will be disabled on January 15, 2021. We urge you to complete the above steps at your earliest convenience.
We look forward to continuing to serve you and hearing about your new and improved user experience.
LFN Corporate Wellness