GLAMPING TENTS – Woodford Folk Festival 23-24
Woodfordia would like to thank you for submitting your interest in booking one of our glamping tents for the Woodford Folk Festival 23-24.
We have been inundated with booking requests this year.
We are currently in the process of creating our booking system for this year, once this is complete, someone from our team will contact you directly to make a booking over the phone should you still be interested.
Once our tents are sold out, we will send an email to all remaining applicants to advise that they are sold out.
The booking process for this year is as follows:
· A submission must be made through our EOI form.
· Our team will call guests in date order of their submissions.
· Guests will be required to make a 50% deposit at the time of offer, tents are unable to be held for any reason.
· The final payment will be due on October 31st, 2023, otherwise a refund will be given, and the tent will be made available to another guest on our EOI waitlist.
· Guests may wish to pay the booking in full at the time of offer.
· When festival tickets are made available, guests must purchase a season with camping ticket for all glamping tent occupants.
· A maximum of 2 tents can be booked.
New pricing structure for Glamping Tents, WFF 23-24:
- $5,200 per tent (season – 6-nights) + booking fees
- 5th person - $350 + booking fees
- Bond - $100 (*refundable, see terms & conditions below)
- All tent bookings will incur an additional fee (credit card surcharge & booking fee)
Payment Schedule options:
- First payment (due at time of offer): $2,600 + booking fees
- Second payment (due by 31st Oct 23): $2,600 + booking fees
- Bond: $100
- Pay in full 100%: $5,200 + booking fees
- Bond: $100
We are unable to accept any other forms of scheduled payments, other than option 1 or 2.
*Cancellation, Returned Bond & Non-Arrival Conditions
Guests who need to cancel a booking should contact us as soon as possible. Security bond and bookings already paid are only returned in accordance with the following conditions:
1. Cancellation made 15 days or more in advance of arrival date = Bond and booking refund 100%
2. Cancellation made 14 days or less of arrival date = 100% of security bond and 50% booking refund
3. Cancellation made 48hrs or less of arrival date = 100% of Security bond refunded, and No booking refund issued
4. Non-arrival guests, who are unable to attend or fail to attend for whatever reason forfeit their security bond paid and the full booking.
Woodfordia suggests that guests might consider taking out appropriate holiday/cancellation insurance for their booking. Please note that Covid is not a valid reason for a refund as per current government conditions.
*Security Bond - Compensation - Damages
We do understand that accidents happen, so we think it is best to be clear about how we handle the process.
A security bond of $100 per tent is required to cover possible unforeseen costs.
o Should there be any breakages or damage to fixtures, fittings or furniture please let us know immediately so that we can take steps to repair or replace. We can discuss with you before you leave to avoid any issues later, and a fee will be determined by Woodfordia Inc.
o Should the accommodation be left in an unreasonable state and additional cleaning is required, a minimum cleaning fee of $50 will be deducted from the held security bond; if fees exceed the $100 security bond, we will send an invoice for the remaining charges,
o Should there be any breakages or missing items exceeding the $100 bond, we will send the exceeding invoice to you for any remaining charges.
o Housekeepers will have an inventory to check breakages and or missing items.
o The security bond will be released when Woodfordia Inc has determined that the tents have been left in a reasonable and undamaged state within 10-14 days of your departure.
*We expect to start taking bookings from early March 2023.