Th3 CPA was launched in 2019 by Luke and Drew Trenz. We are Cincinnati based and focused on proactively leading our small business clients in advising, accounting, tax planning & tax preparation.Our desire is to create the accounting firm of the future, so we rely heavily on technology.
The Tax Manager is responsible for preparing signature ready, complex individual and business tax returns. They will be involved throughout the year in tax planning and preparation for our small business clients.
This role is full time. We are looking for someone who values flexibility, our casual atmosphere (no dress code, not worried about titles), and our focus on continually seeking to improve our client’s experience and our efficiency.
Responsibilities of the Tax Manager include
- Preparation of both business and individual tax returns and other tax compliance work
- Tax planning throughout the year
- Overseeing and implementing tax systems and processes with a focus on the client experience
- Tax research
- Accounting assistance as needed
- Administrative assistance with other projects
Requirements for the Tax Manager
- At least 5 tax seasons preparing signature ready, complex individual and business returns
- Kindness and willingness to learn- the right attitude is important to us as we are very relational with our clients and seek to continually make their experience of our services better.
- Love of technology- we use multiple cloud based applications to automate and streamline accounting and tax processes. We are a cloud based firm, so there must be a willingness to work within our system.
- Desire to work with a smaller firm- we offer flexibility in work schedule and hours. We are and desire to be a small firm that works hard and enjoys each other.
- In Person- this role is in office
Pay & Benefits
We offer a competitive salary. We do not offer health benefits however we will make salary adjustments to help supplement healthcare costs. We will be offering a 401K plan in 2022 with an employer match.