Rules to receive the COVID Vaccine Location:
Location: 100 East Main St Lititz PA 17543
Date/Day: Monday through Saturday
- Individuals 65 years of age and older who have received a single dose of a bivalent vaccine may receive one additional dose at least four months following their initial bivalent dose.
- Most individuals who have already received a single dose of the bivalent vaccine are not currently eligible for another dose. The FDA intends to make decisions about future vaccination after receiving recommendations on the fall strain composition at an FDA advisory committee in June.
- Immunocompromise who have received a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine may receive a single additional dose of a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine at least 2 months following a dose of a bivalent COVID-19 vaccine
- Children 6 months through 5 years of age who have received one, two or three doses of a monovalent COVID-19 vaccine may receive a bivalent vaccine, but the number of doses that they receive will depend on the vaccine and their vaccination history
- Most unvaccinated individuals may receive a single dose of a bivalent vaccine, rather than multiple doses of the original monovalent mRNA vaccines.
Once you hit “Submit” you will be prompted to print a form and bring the form with you to your appointment. The form will be emailed to you at the email address you provided and can be printed from your email at a later time, if desired. It is very important that you bring this form with you to the event as it is required for vaccination. If you are unable to print the form, someone will assist you when you arrive at the pharmacy.
- Click here to Download and/or View the Pfizer COVID Vaccine Facts Sheet.
- Please be sure to bring your insurance card with you and if you are on MEDICARE please be sure to bring your red white and blue Medicare card as the advantage plans are not processing this information yet.
- Dress appropriately for the vaccine in order to allow your upper arm to be easily accessed.