Rules to receive the COVID Vaccine Location:
Location: 100 East Main St Lititz PA 17543
-We have received the Bivalent version and anyone reaching boosters will receive the this version.
- Moderana: Individuals 18 years of age and older are eligible for a single booster dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine, Bivalent if it has been at least two months since they have completed primary vaccination or have received the most recent booster dose with any authorized or approved monovalent COVID-19 vaccine. .
- Once you hit “Submit” you will be prompted to print a form and bring the form with you to your appointment. The form will be emailed to you at the email address you provided and can be printed from your email at a later time, if desired. It is very important that you PRINT AND BRING this form with you to the event as it is required for vaccination. If you are unable to print the form, someone will assist you when you arrive at the pharmacy.
- Click here to Download and/or View the Moderna COVID EUA.
- Please bring your insurance card. If you are on MEDICARE then please be sure to bring your red white and blue medicare card as advantage plans are not processing this information yet.
- Dress appropriately for the vaccine in order to allow your upper arm to be easily accessed.