The duties and responsibilities of each First Year Council Member include the following:
1. Have a general knowledge base of SGB operations and current initiatives
2. Aid in SGB outreach to the student body, and facilitate campus relations
3. Assist with general research of SGB projects as determined by the Vice President and Chief of Cabinet and Chief of Staffs
4. Plan and execute initiatives with the guidance of the Board and Chief of Staff
5. Sit on at least one Conditional Committee and attend the weekly meetings of said Committee
6. Attend at least one meeting of each Conditional Committee per semester
7. Attend at least one SGB Public Meeting per month
It is expected that you will be able to attend these meetings and balance your work between the First Year Council and other committments. This includes things that have other mandatory meetings such as Pathfinders, Greek Life, etc. The First Year Coucil will be meeting at 3pm on Sundays, beginning on September 26th.
Please outline below all activities that you are involved in that have mandatory meetings.