Person who is completing this form
Parent/Guardian E-mail Address
Confirm Email Address
Email addresses do not match. Please correct.
Christ The King/St. Mary Lancaster
Elmwood Franklin School/Nichols School
St. Gregory the Great
St. John the Baptist, Kenmore
St. Joseph University School
St. Mary School Swormville/Nativity
Ss. Peter and Paul
St. Peter R.C. School
Parent Pledge & Code of Conduct
Pledge to accept responsibility for my actions by following this Parent’s Code of Conduct:
Please acknowledge each guideline and virtue below:
1. I will allow the coaches and volunteers to perform their duty and not be a sideline coach or referee.
2. I will provide positive reinforcement, care, and encouragement to my child and his/her teammates.
3. I will refrain from making negative comments to or about my child or any other league swimmer.
4. I will encourage fair play and good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, coaches, and officials at every practice or meets.
5. I will place the emotional and physical well being of my child ahead of a personal desire to win.
6. If my child develops a behavior-related problem that repeatedly disrupts practices and/or meets, I promise to work with my child’s coach to resolve that problem.
7. I will support coaches and officials who instruct my child in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for all.
8. I understand that due to COVID restrictions I will not be able to be an in-person spectator or to enter the building in which an NCSL practice or meet is taking place unless I am assigned a designated volunteer position.
9. I will demand a swimming environment for my child free of drugs, including tobacco and alcohol, and will refrain from their use at all practices and meets.
10. I will remember that the meet is for my child and his/her teammates, not for the adults.
11. I will do my very best to make swimming fun for my child.
12. I promise to treat other fans, coaches, players, and officials with respect, regardless of race, sex, or ability.
13. I will refrain from the use of profanity at all times.
14. I will remember that as a parent or guardian poor behavior or violation of any of these specific items during any NCSL sponsored practices or meets will result in my immediate suspension from being able to perform as a league volunteer and initiate a future participation evaluation for both myself and my children by the league officers.
15. I will follow all league and pool specific guidelines to ensure that both my child and their parents/guardians (as applicable) enter and exit the pool as directed.
16. I will not allow my child or myself as a volunteer (as applicable) to bring any food or non-water drink into any NCSL sponsored practice or meet.
17. I understand that my child when not in the pool and I, should I be a volunteer, are required to wear a mask at all times once we enter a NCSL sponsored practice or meet building regardless of my vaccination status and everyone is subject to a temperature check and self-health assessment prior to entering the facility.
18. I understand that the volunteers and the other parents of the team will hold me accountable for my actions and behavior.
Enter the message as it's shown
Should be Empty: