Upon signing this application, I hereby grant permission to The Club to verify my credit status. I also grant permission to charge my credit card for any charges to my membership account that are more than 30 days past due. If accepted for membership, I agree to be bound and abide by The Club’s Code of Regulations of which I understand is subject to change by the Board of Governors; and I hereby acknowledge receipt of a copy of the present Code of Regulations. Membership in The Club is not transferable, except as provided in the Code of Regulations.
I acknowledge that I have been advised with respect to the following facts:
1. The privileges and related dues of the class of membership for which this application is made and the limitations of those privileges.
2. The Board of Governors reserves the right to amend the Code of Regulations from time to time and determine dues levels and fees on an annual basis.
3. The Board of Governors (or any committee designated by the Board) retains the right to discipline or suspend members of the Club for any conduct deemed by the Board of Governors to warrant such action.
4. If my application is accepted, the initiation fee or recurring annual fee (calendar based) is non-refundable. 5. Membership dues and other expenditures are due and payable within 30 days of billing date. A late payment charge may be assessed on all account balances, which are delinquent. Late payment charges use a monthly periodic rate of 1.5% based on the previous balance less payments and credits. The Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is 18%. Upon approval by The Club, this application and its terms shall constitute a binding contract. In the event that collection is necessary, the member shall be responsible for all collection-related fees including but not limited to, attorney’s fees and court costs of The Club, and venue shall be in Pinellas County, Florida.
6. If initiation fee is applicable, I agree to pay any initiation fee as detailed below.
7. Membership Cancellation— Cancellation of Membership releases all rights, interests and privileges in The Club and is outlined within the Code of Regulations. Cancellation requires submitting written notification to either the Innisbrook Membership office, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 727.942.5203. Once written notification is received, membership will be cancelled at the end of the notification month. Member is financially responsible for dues, fees and any other charges incurred on account.