This form is for F-1 students currently studying at Reformed University who have been accepted by another educational institution in the US authorized by USCIS to host international students and have decided that they will attend the institution. Please complete this section and submit the form to the Registrar's Office at Reformed University.
Please thoroughly discuss the SEVIS transfer process and current immigration status with your advisors at the international student Services Center.
- You must have your SEVIS record transferred from your current institution to Reformed University in order to receive your form I-20.
- Once your SEVIS record has been released to another institution, Reformed University will no longer have access.
- Optional Practical Training (OPT) or Curricular Practical Training (CPT) automatically ends on the transfer release date to another institution.
- An acceptance letter MUST be received by our Registrar's Office to proceed with the transfer process.
- If your new school requires a DSO signature on their Transfer Clearance Form, please submit the form to ISSC for endorsement.
- If your student account, library account, or academic issues remain, all issues MUST be resolved to be released to your transfer intended school.