Pre-survey Financial literacy
The purpose of this survey is to measure the needs of financial education for young adults.
1. How interested are you in increasing your financial knowledge?
2. What topics would you be interested in learning about personal finances? Check all that apply
Avoiding Loans and Paying for College
Lie insurance policies
3. On a scale from A to F, what grade would you give yourself in terms of your knowledge about personal finances?
4. Where do you get the information you need about money matters, such as spending, saving, banking, and investing?
Parent, guardian, or other adults
Television or radio
5. Do you have any of the following?
An account with a bank or a credit union
A debit or credit card
A mobile app to access your account
Should be Empty: