Got it. Before you go:
Some info on medical records.
Medical Records are required by the Department of Health as proof of illness / qualification for all certified Medical Marijuana Patients in the program.
Just so you know, when you come back. JSB Certifications considers any of the following to be an official medical record:
- Primary Care Physician (PCP) Visit Summary*
- PCP-Issued Letter of Diagnosis
- Active Perscriptions (Bottles + Labels Fulfilled within 90 Days)
- Behavioral Health Evaluation/Recommendation**
* Visit Summaries must include clear and definitive mention of a pre-existing or new diagnosis. ** Behavioral Health Evaluations/Recommendations are valid only on psychiatric disorders (Anxiety/PTSD) and considered to be formal letters of recommendation issued on the official letterhead of State Licensed and Certified clinicians with a Masters or Ph.D. in psychology or another area of behavioral health studies. JSB Certifications will not accept letters of recommendation from life coaches, school counselors, or other unlicensed advisors.