Janruary 12, 13, 14, 15 2023
IN CONSIDERATION for being permitted to participate in the Baja Society Off-Road Poker Chip Run benefiting C.O.R.V.A Sponsored by various Entities.
THE UNDERSIGNED PARTICIPANTS:
1. HEREBY RELEASE, WAIVE, DISCHARGE AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE Baja Society, participating businesses, C.O.R.V.A, Lasertown along with any other sponsor and all of its holdings, and owners and lessees of premises used to conduct the event and each of the,, their officer and employees, and any Towns or Cities included in the Poker Chip Hunt, The State of California, the Dealers, officers, directors, management, officials, volunteers assisting in the event, the sanctioning organization or any subdivision thereof, grounds operators, grounds owners, officials, promoters, sponsors, advertisers; all for the purpose herein referred to as “releases,” from all liability to the undersigned, their personal representatives, assigns, heirs, and next of kin for any and all loss or damage and any claim or demands therefore on account of injury to the person or property or resulting in the death of the undersigned, whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise while the undersigned is participating in the event.
2. HEREBY AGREE TO INDEMNIFY AND SAVE AND HOLD HARMLESS the releases and each of them from any loss, liability, damage, or cost (including attorney’s fees) they may incur due to the presence of the undersigned participating in the event and whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise.
3. THE UNDERSIGNED PARTICIPANTS agree that while participating in this event, the use of alcohol or any substance which affects the ability to operate or control her or her vehicle or may be considered hazardous to the health and safety of participants and spectators is strictly forbidden.
4. THE UNDERSIGNED AGREES that he or she will not sue or operate any vehicle in violation or contravention of any City, County, State or Federal laws, statuaries, ordinances or regulation and shall be personally liable for all fines and penalties for such violations. Proper safety gear is required for all modes of transportation.
5. HEREBY ASSUMES FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF BODILY INJURY, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE due to the negligence of releases or otherwise while participating in the event.
EACH OF THE UNDERSIGNED expressly acknowledges and agrees that the foregoing release, waiver and indemnity agreement is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by law of the state of which it is operated in and that if and portion thereof is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
THE UNDERSIGNED HAS READ AND VOLUNTARILY SIGNS THE RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT, and further agree that no oral representations, statements, or other inducements apart from the foregoing written agreement have been made.
I understand and accept that in the course of my attendance at and participation in the “Baja Society Off-Road Poker Chip Run and Charity Event” film or photographs may be taken, or illustration may be made of me and/or my personal property (including my Car/Truck/Auto/Motorcycle/Side by Side/RV). I acknowledge and agree that such film/photographs and/or illustrations may be used in medium by Baja Society Off-Road Association and all its related entities and agencies for advertising and promotional purposes in and medium, without compensation to me.