Preparing Aging Patients For Elderhood... It's about more than losing Dental Insurance
Presented by Angie Stone, RDH, BS
You must achieve a passing score of 80% on the ten content questions related to the course you just viewed. If you do not pass on the first try, you do have the opportunity to try again. Please email email@example.com if you have any questions.
1. There are three phases of the contemporary human life cycle…Childhood, Adolescenceand Adulthood.
2. Elders often present with which ofthe following dental challenges?
3. Providing brushing and flossing instruction to an elder will likely lead to reduced plaque on the teeth at their next visit.
4. The elements of the CaMBRA Protocol are
All of the above
5. Which of the following are treatment modalities that elders can benefit from?
Silver Diamine Fluoride
Glass Ionomer Restorative Material
All of the above
6. Having reception chairs of a normal height is one way to cater to the needs of elders.
7. If an elder has difficulty ambulating in the dental practice it would be helpful to have which of the following?
Handrails on the walls in the hallway
A wheelchair in the practice
Both option 1 and option 2
8. ADL stands for
American Disability Lat
Activities of Daily Living
Aging Delays Love
American Dental League
9. Ten percent of people aged 65 or above experience a disability related to IADL’s or ADL’s.
10. Elders can benefit by having a dental hygienist visit them where they live on a weekly basis to perform basic oral care of brushing and interdental cleaning.
Type a question
6 Evaluation Questions
No wrong answers!
1. Course objectives were accomplished.
2. Course content was up-to-date, useful, and well-organized.
3. Instructor demonstrated a comprehensive knowledge of the subject.
4. Course administration was efficient and convenient.
5. Overall, I would rate this course.
6. Please note any additional comments.
Should be Empty: