All club policies can be found in the club office but we'd like to highlight some now.
Code of Conduct
Officials of the club (Officers, Coaches and Committee members):
- Follow all policies and procedures laid down by Boxing Scotland
- Abide by the rules of the club
- Adopt a high standard of behaviour, setting example to others
- Promote discipline and fairness at all times
- Earn the trust and respect of all participants through profesionalism
Parent/carers of under 16s:
- Encourage your child to abide by the rules of the club
- Discourage dissent/conforntation with Coaches, Offiers and Committee members
- Do not force your child into participation
- Never punish your child for underperforming
- Help your child to enjoy the sport
- Respect your fellow members, including Coaches and staff
- Respect the gym, its equipment and facilities including toilets and changing rooms
- Respect the Club; you are a representative of the Club. Inside AND outside of the gym
- Arrive on time! It's your time, you've paid for it. Do not disrupt members by arriving late
- Wear appropriate clothing for training. NO OUTDOOR FOOWEAR
Please respect the following Club Rules and DO NOT hassle volunteer staff on reception to make exceptions.
The Club reserves the right to refuse entry and/or ban exisiting members and/or their parents/guardians if they do not comply.
The objectives of the CCTV system is:
- to promote a safe community environment
- the protection of staff, members and volunteers
- the prevention, investigation and detection of crime
- to monitor the security of the club premises
The CCTV system will NOT be used to provide recorded images for the internet.
The storage of all recorded imagery will be:
- stored fairly and lawfully processed
- relevant and not excessive for the purpose
- accurate, securely stord and not kept for longer than is necessary
Cameras will be located externally and internally at Brechin Boxing Club.
The systems will operate 24 hours per day, 365 days per year.
Only authorised persons at Brechin Boxing Club wil be able to review recorded and live images.
Staff, members and other individuals may apply to have CCTV footage reviewed. The request must be made in writing to the Boxing club, including the date, time and location of footage recorded and the reason for the request. All requests should be made within 9 woking days of the recording to ensure footage is not erased.
Unless required for evidential purposes or the investigation of a crome or otherwise required by law, recorded images will be retained for no longer than 30 days from the date of recording.
At the end of their useful life all recorded images will be erased and securely disposed.