1. All selected work must be accompanied by the correct fee to be regarded as valid.
2. All submissions will then be considered by a panel of experienced curators who will select the participating artists. Their decision will be final.
3. At the time of the exhibition all participating artists will need to have Public Liability Insurance and forward a copy to Inch Arts.
4. All participating artists agree to market and promote the event via their own mailing list and share it on their own social networking links.
5. Inch Arts will not be liable for any any accidental loss or damage to participating artists' work during any part of the exhibition
6. In the event of the exhibition being cancelled for any reason. Inch Arts will not be liable for any losses incurred by the participating artist.
7. Inch Arts can not be responsible for any work not collected from the studios. Artists will be liable for a storage fee of £5/week from when the exhibition finishes.