1. The event is open for all languages: English, Hindi, Kannada and Marathi
2. The time limit allotted for poem / story reciting is max 3 MIN. Participant can say as many as number of poems / stories in the given time slot.
3. If you are participating in poetry, the poem must be an original composition. You are also allowed to recite any poem of your choice but provided you need to mention the original author.
4. If you are participating in storytelling, the story told could be an experience of an individual / fiction / nonfiction / any story (provided the courtesy is mentioned) ** the story need not be an original idea. It could be a derived idea as well.
5. You will need to email us the content of Poetry / Story telling after registration. Kindly share in .pdf format only.
6. The Registration fee for participating is INR 200/- which includes a Participation Certificate + Eateries /Beverages provided inside the venue.
[Kindly note – Funds collected through tickets will be used for community building. With these funds we strictly adhere to organise & arrange our online/offline events, logistics, operational handlings. We are not a profit-based organisation.]
7.Due to time constraints, we accept only first 20 registrations. So Hurry up and register at the earliest. To register visit www.rostrumdiaries.in
8. Please ensure to upload a profile picture of yours during registration as this will be used for Press Releases / Online Voting. Rest assured your details will be confidential and will not be shared to any other parties without your consent.
9. Last date to register for participating Sep 30 , 2021. [Registration will be closed if 20 slots are full before Sep 30th ]
10. The event is open for all ages above 16 years of age.
11. Please ensure there is no vulgarity or any personal comment to any race, caste or creed in our country (they seem to be very tolerant ...lol!). Anything that goes against the Constitutional abide will result in disqualification on spot.
12. A guitarist (optional) will be available to provide background music. The guitarist would be mildly striking the strings and it won’t be disturbing you when you recite.
13. We suggest the participants not to see and recite. However tiny paper small enough should work!
14. The event starts sharp at 3 PM and will go till 7.45 PM.
15. AWARDS & PRIZES
Special Mention Award 1
Special Mention Award 2
Special Mention Award 3
Special Mention Award 4
Audience Choice Award 1 [Instagram Voting]
Audience Choice Award 2 [Website Voting]
Audience Choice Award 3 [Offline Voting]
Please note – Ony Goodies will be provided on the event day. Medal and Certificates can be collected on October 3rd at the Hidden Door Café, Khanapur Road, Belagavi
16. Guidelines for AUDIENCE CHOICE AWARDs - There are Three kinds of Audience Choice Awards:
i. Audience Choice Award 1 – Based on Instagram Voting [Voting starts on September 10th]
1. As soon as the participant registers, his/her photo will be uploaded on Rostrum's Instagram profile within 48 hrs of the registration. Online voting will begin from this point of time and will last till October 1st , 6 PM. [Uploading of the participant's photo starts on Sep 10th onwards].
For Example: If a participant registers on Sep10 th, his photo will be uploaded on rostrum Instagram within 48 hours and the participant will have time till October 1st, 6 PM to garner the votes.
Similarly, if a participant registers on Sep 22nd , his photo will be uploaded on rostrum Instagram within 48 hours and the participant will have time till October 1st, 6 PM to garner the votes.
* The details on Instagram will be uploaded 48 hrs after the participant has shared the details
2. Below are the 3 steps to be followed for Online Voting
Step 1 - Follow @rostrumdiaries Instagram profile. Instagram Profile Link of Rostrum Diaries is www.instagram.com/rostrumdiaries/
Step 2 - Like the participant's photo uploaded on Rostrum Diaries Instagram Profile
Step 3 - Comment "Voted" below the Participant's photo on Rostrum Diaries Instagram Profile.
3. In case the profile is unfollowed later part, the vote will not be considered and would be termed as VOID
4. All the 3 steps needs to be followed compulsorily to ensure your vote is considered.
5. The voting is valid only on INSTAGRAM.
6. Instagram Profile of Rostrum Diaries is : www.instagram.com/rostrumdiaries/
7. In case of any Discrepancies, the team will have full authority to intervene and take a decision.
8. In case after sending the screenshot of following, if the profile is unfollowed later then in that case the vote will not be considered. The counting of the votes will be done based on :
- No of Likes on the photo of participant uploaded on Instagram
- No of Comments on the photo of participant uploaded on Instagram
9. For queries, call / WhatsApp - 7760878656. You can directly chat with us on WhatsApp using the link - www.rostrumdiaries.in/chat
ii. Audience Choice Award 2 – Based on Website Voting. [Voting starts on September 10th]
As soon as the participant registers, his/her photo will be uploaded on Rostrum's WEBSITE within 48 hrs of the registration. Online Website voting will begin from this point of time and will last till October 1st, 6 PM. [Uploading of the participant's photo starts on Sep 10th onwards]. Please note – the participant photo will be uploaded on website along with the poetry / story the participant wishes to recite on event day. If the participanthas not submitted the poetry / story only the photo will be uploaded on the website.
For Example: If a participant registers on Sep10th, his photo will be uploaded on rostrum Instagram within 48 hours and the participant will have time till October 1st, 6 PM to garner the votes.
Similarly, if a participant registers on Sep 22nd, his photo will be uploaded on rostrum Instagram within 48 hours and the participant will have time till October 1st , 6 PM to garner the votes.
* The details on website will be uploaded 48 hrs after the participant has shared the details. To vote on the website visit www.rostrumdiaries.in/vote4me
In case online voting is disrupted due to technical reasons only Offline Voting will be considered.
iii. Audience Choice Award 3 – Based on Offline Voting of Audience present in the venue
The Offline Voting is only for the audience present on the event day (October 2nd ) in the venue. Audience will be given voting sheet to cast their vote. The Audience Choice Award will be announced at the end of the event.
17. Audience will be charged entry fee of INR 100 /- which includes eateries / beverages. Advance Ticket Booking can be done clicking the - Book Audience Tickets Tickets Once booked will not be refunded back !
18. The participants need to be there by 3 PM sharp as we have a photography session scheduled.
19. Judging Criteria involves – Presentation, Content, Creativity, Originality, Pronunciation & Body Language. Please note – Language will not be considered for judging.
20. For any queries call 7760878656 or you can chat with us on whatsapp by clicking the link www.rostrumdiaries.in/chat . We have taken absolute precautions for COVID 19 – including social distancing, sanitisation of the place & thermal checks. Kindly note – The entry is restricted without the masks!
Please note - The event is subject to COVID situation. In case of any impositions by the Government or Local Governing Bodies the event date is subject to change and the event shall be re-scheduled