**Please Read Before Proceeding
Please note the following before completing the application-
* To keep the show interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Artists, Artisans and Craftspeople who create the products they display and sell in their booths. Few (if any) exceptions are allowed. No Direct Sales (such as Avon, MD, Tupperware, etc..). DO NOTE FOR THE SPRING SHOW- Commercial and like producers offering Chocolate products such as Chocolatiers, Food vendors, Bakers, Spirits, etc. will be permitted. Only top quality, well-made items may be sold.
* No application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted your credit card on file will be charged the non-refundable deposit on a future date provided. Final payment will be withdrawn 45 days prior to the show.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information.
Please be sure to provide us with your current email address!
*Overnight security provided. No need to break down Saturday evening
* All booths are located in one large exhibitor space (indoors and out). The indoor space is situated on a turf playing surface. All booths will have pipe & drape curtains behind them (8' tall).
*The Hampshire Dome and Hampshire Hills Athletic Club is a smoke free facility and campus.
*Free WiFi for indoor booth renters. A designated line will be established and access information provided ahead of move in (note WIFI for outdoor booths is not guaranteed)
*The Great New England (GNE) SPRING Craft & Artisan Show is held rain or shine indoors and outdoors at the Hampshire Dome in Milford, NH. The Dome is an air supported 94,000sq ft structure without any beams or poles. Ceiling height is 78' and it is very well ventilated.
*No gum, confetti, popcorn, duct tape, silly string or like is permitted on the turf fields.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* ATM on site
* Cafe and/or a Food truck(s) will offer lunch. You will have an option to pre-order and have lunch ready for pick up at a predetermined time.
* Middle of March, accepted booth renters will receive additional information with set-up details and directions.
* Staggered set-up times will be available on the Friday prior to the show beginning at 1pm. Set-up times will be assigned. You will be asked to request a set-up time, while every attempt is made to honor your first choice, we cannot guarantee it. We strongly encourage booth renters to set-up Friday as Saturday move-in will be very limited.
*Electricity at the booths is available for an additional fee. Standard electric is one outlet (300 watts). The Fire Marshall will inspect and enforce electrical requirements set forth by the town. Inspection is scheduled to begin at 9:00am Saturday.
*Tables and chairs are available for rent please indicate any of these needs on your application. Otherwise, we assume you will bring your own tables and chairs.
*Complimentary coffee to all booth renters will be available on Saturday and Sunday.
*Porters (town permitting) will be available to assist with load in and out. Sorry- carts are not provided- please bring your own. No stairs or ramps to deal with.
The Spring show has an emphasis on SPRING, EASTER & SPECIALITY FOODS. A great reason to shop for Mom, Dad and Grads!!
TERMS and CONDITIONS you must agree to:
1. - We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods unless you are categorized as a specialty foods booth.
2- No playing your own music at your booth.
3- All exhibitors must remain for the entire show and booths are not allowed to be broken down before 3pm on Sunday. Staff takes notice and you will not be accepted back if you break down early.
4- If you request electric, you must be at your booth by 9:00am Saturday morning for Fire Inspection. Each booth will be inspected for proper electrical hook up and compliance with town fire rules (rules will be forwarded upon acceptance).
5- All booth renters are to park in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Free overnight parking is offered for dry-RV/van/cars, etc. Failure to comply will result in non-acceptance to future shows. Plenty of on-site parking free of charge to all booth renters and customers.
6- Booth space may not be shared.
7- A 5’ x 10' space is a 10x10 booth divided down the middle (5' is the frontage). See application for additional space offerings and pricing.
8- Booth space will not be considered secured until the deposit is received.
9- A $35 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
10. Your booth display must be contained within your own booth rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Each booth renter is responsible for keeping their rented space free from any dangerous conditions that might cause injury to persons coming in their area or damage to property. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free and hang down at least three sides of the table (front and sides). Cardboard boxes and containers should not be visible at the booth. They may be stored off the track against the wall during the show. Please be mindful of exits.
11. No open flame permitted.
12. All booths and items must be removed from the Dome within 6 hours of the fair closing.
13. Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold. PROVIDE PHOTOS OF ALL OF YOUR PRODUCTS!
14. Applicants selling products that are used (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing The Hampshire Dome as the loss payee (34 Emerson Road, Milford) and GNE Events, LLC (23 Hiltons Run, Kittery Point, Maine).
15. Specialty Food Booths- ensure your Safe Serve certificate or like documents are at your booth during the show. A health inspector will be scheduled to perform a walk through the first day of the show.
16. As the promoter, The Hampshire Dome staff and Jody Donohue (dba GNE Events, LLC) reserve the right to remove any products from a booth deemed offensive.
17. Any orders placed at the show must be place in a timely manner.
18. All booth renters are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable tax. Note, however, New Hampshire is tax free- no sales tax!
19. Booth areas should be left clean and free of trash post show. Failure to comply will result in a cleaning fee of $75.
20. No gum, confetti, popcorn, duct tape, silly string or like is permitted on the turf fields. Use painters tape to mark your "wait here" lines.
21. GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
22. We expect all Exhibitors promote this event to the best of their ability, by hanging posters, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to post to it.
23. By uploading photos to the application you agree that they may be used for marketing purposes. We may also use your facebook page or website to obtain and use photos for marketing show purposes. If you would rather us not use your photos- please send an email request to email@example.com
We ask below that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by products sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility. We are not responsible for theft or damaged products.
No cost to apply. Complete the online application below and be sure to submit the required photos.
If accepted (or denied) you will receive an email notification. Your credit card will be charged on a specified date a non-refundable $100 deposit. Your booth space is not guaranteed until your deposit is received. Final payment due 45 days prior to show dates (a reminder email will be sent).
We ask all applicants to refrain from contacting us prior to 10 days after application submission. If you have not received an email please check your spam or junk folder. Your initial payment represents a commitment to show. Once accepted, you understand that any exhibitor who fails to appear one hour before show opening forfeits his right to exhibit without refund or recourse.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos:
MAIL you application & photos to
GNE Events, LLC
23 Hiltons Run
Kittery Point, Maine 03905
Categories are endless - here are some examples -Antiques, Accessories, Apparel, Art, Author, Baskets, Candles, Ceramic, Clocks, Adult Clothing, Chocolate, Children's Clothing, Country Wood, Decorative Painting, Dolls, Beauty Products/Health, Home Decor, Eggs, Entertainers, Fabric Fiber, Fleece/Yarn, Floral, Folk Art, Furniture, Glass, Jewelry, Lamps, Leather, Metal, Mixed Media, Music, Ornaments, Paper goods (napkins/cards), Personal Care, Pet Products, Photography, Pottery, Puzzles, Games, Quilts/Cloths/Fabrics, Shell Craft, Slate, Specialty Food/Wine, Stone, Tole Painting, Toys, Wood, Wool and Other
We ask that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by products sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
To stay up to date on show information and to see photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org