Terms and Conditions
1. Description of Premises – “Beach Camp” agrees to permit the above referenced Parent “Host” to use the “Facility” identified in this Agreement according to the following terms and conditions. This Agreement includes access to and use of only the following Beach Camp property and equipment: Party Room (Waterfront lunch room); Ninja Gym; Green Room (Dodge balls, Tug-o-war rope, Sipke ball net); Blue Room (Floor Hocky Sticks, Basket balls, skateboards). Beach (Low tide dry land areas and activities only - no in-water activities are allowed)
2. Programming and use of Premises – Host shall use the Facility for conducting a program of Host’s own design and in compliance with all applicable Beach Camp rules. Host shall provide adult supervision of all Paticipants at all times and shall assure that all Participants remain in designated activity areas. Host is responsible for cleaning and returning all all areas of the Facility used by Participants to its pre event state of organization and cleanliness.
3. Parking and Access – Host is responsible for assuring Participants park in designated parking areas and is responsible for escorting Participants safely from parking lot across the RR crossing to the pier.
4. Participant Registration and Liablity Release Forms – Host shall assure that all Parents and Participants attending the event or accesing the Facility shall have completed the Online Participant Registration and Release Form Here: https://form.jotform.com/212504877079160
5. Health and Safety - Beach Camp does not provide medical supervision, treatment, or dispensing of medications for Participants. These responsibilities belong to the Host. Host agrees to furnish a qualified adult at least 21 years of age and possessing first aid and CPR training. Emergency transportation is available through local emergency response groups by dialing 911. Licensee agrees to furnish nonemergency transportation. Licensee will prohibit smoking at the Facility. No fires may be built in campfire areas or otherwise without express advance permission and in full compliance with Beach Camp rules. Host is required to participate in a Facility orientation pror to the start of their Event including proceedures for safe crossing of RR crossing.
6. Use Fees and Costs- Guaranteed Minimum Fee (GMF) – The GMF is based on the number of Participants designated by Host even if fewer Participants attend the event or if the event is cancelled. If more Participants attend than designated in the GMF then Host shall pay an additional fee for each additional Participant. Clean up, Breakage, Damage – Host is responsible for returning the Faciltiy to its pre event condition. In the event that the Facitlity is not returned to such condition Host agrees to pay the additional costs necessary in Beach Camp’s sole discression to return the Facility to its pre-event state.
7. Termination - Beach Camp may terminate this Agreement without any liability upon ten (10) days prior written notice in the event Beach Camp in its sole and exclusive judgement determines that it is unable to safely host the event by reason of weather, utilities, staffing, or any other cause. In the event of cancellation by Host, Host willl be released from payment of the GMF provided notice is provided no later than 45 days prior to the event.