I understand and agree that:
1. The information given herein is true and complete to the best of my knowledge. Any false statement, omission, or misrepresentation on this application is sufficient cause for refusal to hire, or dismissal if I have been employed, no matter when discovered by the company.
2. I authorize investigation of all statements contained in this application for employment as may be necessary in arriving at an employment decision (including employment reference checking and background check). I release my prospective employer and any person or entity providing such reference information from any and all liability relating to the provision of such information or relating to any employment decisions based upon such information.
3. This application for employment shall be considered active for a period of time not to exceed 180 days. If I wish to be considered for employment beyond this time period, I understand that I need to inquire as to whether or not applications are being accepted at that time.
4. Neither this document nor any offer of employment from the employer constitutes an employment contract unless a specific document to that effect is executed by the employer and me in writing. If I am hired, my employment will be “at will” and without fixed term and may be terminated at any time.
5. I am required to abide by all rules and regulations of the employer. I understand, also, that I must be willing and able to demonstrate commitment to Raffa Clinic’s mission, vision, statement of faith, core operational values and core beliefs in the execution of position responsibilities. (The clinic mission statement, vision statement and statement of faith are available upon request.)
6. Completing this form does not indicate there is an available position and does not obligate the company to hire me.