Welcome to the new ATC swap! This swap is open internationally. If you are outside of the USA and want to participate, please allow 4 weeks for receipt of your cards. You must contact me via email as well as filling out this form to assure proper postage costs are determined and transferred to myself.
Signups are open from 13th September - 26th September, 2021.
Swap items are due to arrive with the host on Saturday, 23rd October.
Swap Item: ATCs
Theme: Cool Down
Sponsor: Kindred Stamps (must use)
Restriction: Must include return postage and $2 -OR- $5 to cover packing/shipping for USA residents; if international, send $5
The focal image must be from Kindred Stamps, but you can include any other stamp company, any colour scheme, any technique you like as long as you stay within the Cool Down theme.
1. to become cooler
2. to become less angry or excited
3. to cause the temperature to decrease
gradually slowing after exercise
In short, "cool down" can be a chilly leap into the ocean, relaxing at the spa, cuddling up to your favorite movie, taking a deep breath to release anger, or a snowball fight with friends. Use your imagination and let inspiration lead you!
Bonus!! This month Audra has agreed to award one random participant a $20 gift certificate! The gift certificate will be tucked within the random winner's return envelope.
How does this swap work?
1. You sign up by filling in this form.
2. You create 9 identical ATCs - keep 1, mail 8. THIS IS DIFFERENT THAN PREVIOUS SWAPS!! This way you will have your full swap collection in one sleeve, including your own ATC. Now more single, lonely ATC that doesn't fit.
3. Watch this handy packing VIDEO and/or read this ARTICLE on how to properly ship your ATCs.
4. If you choose to ship in a card collector sleeve, place each ATC in the sleeve, and post them in an envelope with proper postage. If you do not ship in a sleeve, that is ok! Refer to the video and/or article on ways to ship them safely. The host has sleeves available for return shipping.
5. Remember to either include postage for return in a standard envelope (1 regular First Class stamp AND 2-3 additional oz stamps - excess will be returned) AND $2 participation fee, OR $5 to cover host expense. PLEASE include your mailing address WITH your cards if you do not send a self-addressed envelope to make it easier for the host.
6. Mail the ATCs, allowing sufficient time for them to reach the host by the due date.
When all swaps are received on the due date, I will swap, repack, and mail. Happy mail is not far away!
You can find ATC swap FAQ's on my blog ... just CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions before signing up, please email me with "Swap Question" in the subject line. I will get back to you ASAP with an answer; there are no silly questions!
I am very excited to see your ATCs! Let's get crafty!