Thank you for choosing to work with Northeast Florida Tutors. We are so grateful that Christ's Church Academy has chosen to partner with us. Please take a moment to read the following and complete the information below.
*Northeast Florida Tutors partners with Christ's Church Academy. However, we are a privately owned business and operate independently from CCA.
*We are a Christian owned business and love to support Christian education.
*We know the tutors we work with and keep in constant contact with them.
Due to the dynamic nature of this relationship with CCA, we ask you to be mindful of the following.
1. Please communicate with us as early as possible if your child needs to miss a scheduled session. Our tutors have other clients aside from CCA students and they block out time to be on campus. If a student does not show up for a session or cancels on the day of the session, you will still be responsible to pay for that session.
If you cannot contact your tutor directly, please contact Nancie at (518) 861-8740.
2. For record keeping purposes, we ask that you purchase at least 5 sessions at a time.
3. If you have specific skills/content that you want your tutor to address, please make that clear to the tutor.
4. Do not hesitate to email your tutor for updates on your child's progress.
5. Unless otherwise agreed upon, a session will be exactly 30 minutes. If a child is late, the tutor will not be able to add extra time. The tutor will likely have another student scheduled.
6. Group tutoring is a great way to lower the cost of each session. However, it is the responsibility of the parents/students to form a group that works well together and has common time for each session. If one student is absent, it will be necessary to cancel the scheduled session.