Here you will upload a timeline of your project proposal with all of its tasks, activities, and milestones. We ask that all timeline fall within the range of a 6 to 12 month timeframe.
Click here to download a PDF of these instructions
1. Click on the link below to go to the Office Timeline Website, a free service where you can create a timeline with or without an account.
2. Click on the From Scratch Tile in the right hand corner to start building a new timeline.
3. Add rows of task items, name them, and indicate their predicted start and end dates.
4. You can also click on the Timeline tab at the top to change the dates by dragging items along the timeline.
5. Make sure your project timeline is as detailed as possible. Your application will be evaluated based on the timeliness and level of demonstrated preparation of your proposal.
6. DO NOT INCLUDE ANY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION for your organization in the timeline. All information will be associated and saved with your application when you upload your files. This will help us ensure that the evaluation process is a blind review.
7. Once you have completed the timeline, locate the download button on the lefthand side and download the file TWICE. First as a PNG file and the second as an Excel.
8. We encourage, but do not require, that you create a free account with your email address so you can save this timeline and come back to it. This will speed up the process for submitting your quarterly reports later on.
9. Upload the downloaded files into the appropriate tab below.
YOU MUST SUBMIT BOTH THE EXCEL AND PNG FILE OF THE TIMELINE