Lawrenceville Lights is back!!
There are multiple ways for you to help:
1. Cabin Decorating- We need groups or families to sign up to sponsor a cabin. You will decorate the back of the cabin (facing the road) with lights.
2. Specific Area Decorating - We need help with a few of our larger areas in the campground. We have some ideas in mind but are in need of people to help oversee their completion.
3. Donating Decorations - We are in need of Christmas lights or exterior decorations you're no longer using. If you have decorations that you would like to donate please let us know and bring them to the church.
4. Purchasing Lights - We are in need of strands of lights for fencing and tree trunks - solid colors or white lights.
5. Decorating Team- To fully decorate the main areas of the Campground, we need help! No decorating skills are needed. We just need people willing to help hang lights and run extension chords. We will meet on Sat Nov. 13th & 20th for workdays to begin decorating from 9am-4pm.
We would like all decorations done by end of the day Sat. Dec. 4th.
*If you sign up to host a specific cabin or area please you can decorate any time between Nov. 13th- Dec. 4th. If decorating not on a "work day" you'll need to coordinate with Ryan & church staff to get the gate unlocked.
Lawrenceville Lights will run the nights of Dec. 9th, 10th, & 11th as well as Dec. 16th, 17th, & 18th.