Questions Prior to a Pet’s Anesthesia
1. How is your pet’s energy level? Describe their normal activity or routine. How do they tolerate exercise?
2. What changes have you seen in your pet’s breathing? How often does your pet cough or sneeze?
3. Describe a typical bowel movement for your pet.
4. How often does your pet vomit?
5. Describe how much, how often, and what your pet typically eats. What changes have you noticed?
6. How much has your pet eaten and drank in the past 24 hours?
Potential anesthetic complications:
1. Describe your pet’s previous experience with anesthesia.
2. What medical problems has your pet experienced?
4. What medications have they received in the last 24 hours?
5. What procedure is your pet having today?
6. What other concerns do you have?
Should be Empty: