By clicking submit you are agreeing to the following -
- Lake Forest Church is not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen property, or personal issues that occur during the event anywhere on our property.
- Furniture should be rest to the schematic picture on the wall. If something is broken or damaged please let a staff person know ASAP.
- LFC facilities are not available for product sales, services or promotional activities, which benefit a for-profit group or business.
- LFC community rooms are not available for meetings or events that charge an admission.
- Guns, alcoholic beverages, or illegal drugs are not permitted anywhere in the LFC buildings or on any LFC property.
- Lake Forest church offers the use of our building to our community as a gesture of community partnership. In an effort to create a great partnership, the person/organization using the space is asked to return this same gesture. In signing this form, you understand that the space is located in a church and you are agreeing to be responsible in assuring that your gathering is held in a way that respects the decorum of the church, its mission, beliefs and gesture of community partnership. This includes, but not limited to, behavior, attire, signage, audio-visual/music, and entertainment. If you have any concerns or questions, you are agreeing to clarify those before signing this form.
- In reserving and using our facility you are agreeing to abide by all COVID protocol that the church has established at the time of your event.