The information we collect on this form will help us find the best volunteer opportunity for you.
Due to the lingering COVID pandemic we are slowly re-introducing volunteers into the facility.
As of today, 9.15.2021 we are looking for volunteers to help with the following:
- Administrative Tasks (calling references, filing etc...)
- 9:00am - 11:00am, or 11:00am - 1:00pm
- Receptionist (answering phones, directing visitors) ** Must be a true "people person"
- Lawn Caretaking (mowing the lawn, weeding, weed whacking, picking up sticks)
- Laundry & dishes (washing/drying, folding laundry, washing dishes and litter boxes)
- 9:00am - 11:00am, 11:00am-2:00pm
- Event Committee Members - Auction for the Animals (helping solicit and collect auction items from local businesses)
Once the pandemic begins to leave our community we will be bringing in new dog walkers, cat room and cat condo cleaners, general facility cleaning and cat socializers.
If one of these volunteer roles is right for you, please complete this form and we will be in touch ASAP! We certainly cannot DO this work WITHOUT volunteers like you.
*** All volunteers will be required to follow the COVID protocol's at the shelter facility, including wearing a mask at all times while inside the facility. ***