**Please Read Before Proceeding
Please note the following before completing the application-
* Applications will be reviewed beginning January 3 and continue until categories fill. To keep the event interesting, creative and ensure to offer a diversity of foods, wares and products we limit acceptance by category. Categories are highly competitive and prior participation does not ensure continued acceptance.
* This event is juried and intended for Food Trucks, Artists, Artisans, Direct Sales and Craftspeople. Only top quality, well-made items may be sold.
* No application fee and no need to send payment now, if accepted you will be sent deposit and payment instructions.
*GNE Craft & Artisan Shows uses email to communicate lots of important show and application information. Please be sure to provide us with your current email address!
*We will limit the number of food trucks and vendor booths by quality and offerings.
VENUE INFO: Hampshire Hills Athletic Club
*Overnight security provided.
* All booths are located in one large space. The space is situated on a parking lot and inside the Hampshire Dome.
*Free WiFi for INDOOR booth renters. A designated line will be established and access information provided ahead of move in. No wifi provided for outdoor spaces.
*The Great New England BBQ & Food Truck Fest is held rain or shine.
* No pets or animals allowed.
* ATM on site
* Early August accepted applicants will receive additional information with set-up details and directions.
* Staggered set-up times will be available on the Friday prior to the event beginning in the afternoon. Set-up times will be assigned. You will be asked to request a set-up time, while every attempt is made to honor your first choice, we cannot guarantee it. We strongly encourage outdoor booth vendors to set-up Friday as Saturday move-in will be busy.
*Electricity at the booths is only available indoors. Standard electric is one outlet (300 watts). *The Fire Marshall will inspect and enforce electrical and generator requirements and hook ups set forth by the town. Inspection is scheduled to begin at 9:30am Saturday.
*Tables and chairs are available for rent please indicate any of these needs on your application. Otherwise, we assume you will bring your own tables and chairs.
*Sorry- carts are not provided- please bring your own. No stairs or ramps to deal with as the event is ground level.
TERMS and CONDITIONS you must agree to:
1. - We ask that you do not sell or offer baked goods unless you are categorized as a specialty foods booth or approved as a food truck.
2- No playing your own music.
3- All food trucks and exhibitors must remain for the entire show and booths are not allowed to be broken down before 6pm. Staff takes notice and you will not be accepted back if you break down early.
4- Each food truck and booth will be inspected for proper electrical, propane, generator hook up and compliance with town fire rules. ALL must be at their truck or booth by 9:30am on Saturday for inspection.
5- All vehicles must be parked in the designated area. NO EXCEPTIONS. Free overnight parking is offered for dry-RV/van/cars, etc. Failure to comply will result in non-acceptance to future events.
6- Booth space may not be shared.
7- Your space will not be considered secured until the deposit is received.
8- A $35 collection fee will be assessed on any returned checks.
9. Your booth display must be contained within your own booth rented space with nothing in the aisles or overflowing into another's space. Each booth renter is responsible for keeping their rented space free from any dangerous conditions that might cause injury to persons coming in their area or damage to property. Displays must be professional, clean and safe. Coverings must be wrinkle free and hang down at least three sides of the table (front and sides). Cardboard boxes and containers should not be visible at the booth. Please be mindful of exits.
10. No open flame permitted indoors.
11. All booths and items must be removed from the event within 6 hours of the festival closing.
12. Only items that a booth renter has been juried for may be exhibited and sold.
13. Applicants selling products that are used (personal care products, candles, lotions, food, etc) and all food trucks are required to submit a Certificate of Insurance listing Hampshire Hills Athletic Club as the loss payee (50 Emerson Road, Milford) and GNE Events, LLC (23 Hiltons Run - Kittery Point, Maine 03905).
14. Food Trucks and Specialty Food Booths- ensure your Safe Serve certificate or like documents are on hand during the event. A health inspector will be scheduled to perform a walk through the first day of the show.
15. As the promoter, Jody Donohue (dba GNE Events, LLC) and Hampshire Hills Athletic Club reserve the right to remove any products from a booth deemed offensive.
16. All booth renters are responsible for collecting and remitting all applicable tax. Note, however, New Hampshire is tax free- no sales tax but there is a meals tax if you are offering prepared food.
17. Your area must be left clean and free of trash post event. We are carry in and carry out facility. Any vendor offering food (including the food trucks) we ask that you provide a large trash barrel outside your booth/truck. Please keep it from overflowing and bring your full trash bags home with you. Failure to comply will result in a cleaning fee of $100.
18. GNE Events (dba The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows) reserves the right to amend and/or add to the applicable rules pertaining to and governing this show at any time prior to the commencement of said show. Additions or amendments will be circulated to exhibitors in writing. The interpretation of all rules by the promoters shall be final.
19. We expect all Exhibitors (Vendors and Food Trucks) to promote this event to the best of their ability, by hanging posters, posting on social media using the #greatnecraftartisanshows hastag, email blasting your network, inviting on our Facebook event page, etc. However, we ask that your DO NOT create your own Event page for this event. Please share ours and feel free to post to it.
No cost to apply. Complete the online application below and be sure to submit the required photos.
You will receive an email from us within 10 business days of application reveiw. If accepted, you will receive an email notification informing you of when your credit card will be charged. Your space is not guaranteed until your deposit is received. Final payment due 60 days prior to festival dates.
Once accepted, you understand that any exhibitor who fails to appear by 9:30am on opening day forfeits their right to exhibit without refund or recourse.
If you prefer to mail your application and photos:
MAIL you application & photos to
Jody Donohue (GNE Events)
23 Hiltons Run
Kittery Point, Maine 03905
We ask that you agree to the terms noted above and agree to not hold the promoter nor owners or managers of the venue responsible for loss or damage of exhibitors’ wares, exhibits, or personal property or for loss or injury caused by projects sold or exhibited by exhibitors directly or through warranty express or implied. Insurance for such loss, damages or injury will be your (applicant/exhibitor) sole responsibility.
To stay up to date on event information and to see photos from past shows:
FACEBOOK The Great New England Craft & Artisan Shows
WEBSITE - www.gnecraftartisanshows.com
EMAIL - firstname.lastname@example.org