In consideration of the services of Freedom Hoops, its agents, owners, officers, volunteers, participants, employees, and all other persons or entities acting in any capacity on their behalf, I hereby agree to release and discharge Freedom Hoops, on behalf of myself and my children, parents, heirs, assigns, personal representative and estate as follows:
1. I acknowledge that my participation in the Freedom Hoops Program entails known and unanticipated risks which could result in physical injury or damage to myself, to property or to third parties. I understand that such risks simply cannot be eliminated without jeopardizing the essential qualities of the activity.
2. I expressly agree and promise to accept and assume all of the risks existing in this activity. My participation in this activity is purely voluntary, and I elect to participate in spite of the risks.
3. I hereby voluntarily release, forever discharge and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Freedom Hoops from any and all claims, demands or causes of action, which are in any way connected with my participation in this activity or my use of Freedom Hoops equipment or facilities, including any such claims, which allege negligent acts or omissions of Freedom Hoops.
4. Should Freedom Hoops or anyone acting on their behalf be required to incur attorney’s fees and costs to enforce this agreement, I agree to indemnify and hold them harmless for such fees and costs.
5. I certify that I have health, accident and liability insurance to cover any bodily injury or property damage I may suffer while participating in this event, or else I agree to bear the costs of such injury or damage myself.
By signing this document, I acknowledge that if anyone is hurt or property is damaged during my participation in this activity, I may be found by a court of law to have waived my right to maintain a lawsuit against Freedom Hoops on the basis of any claim from which I release them herein.
I have had sufficient opportunity to read this entire document. I have read and understood, and I agree to be bound by these terms.